Are you a licensed property manager

Mark Pryor is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of California (DRE#00789148.) We are also Realtors® and as such are members of the National Association of Realtors®, California Association of Realtors®, Delta Association of Realtors® and the bridgeMLS, which is a Regional Data Inc. Multiple Listing Service.

There is no “Property Management License” requirement in California. However, most individuals must have a valid California real estate license in order to charge fees and/or commissions. From a practical standpoint, what this means is that your friend, relative or neighbor cannot legally collect rents for you – for a fee – in the State of California.