What Do I Do If My Property Needs A Repair?

Should your property need a “non-emergency” repair, please either:
  1. call our office at 925-754-7000.
  2. report a problem through our website by visiting our Tenant “Repair Request” page to submit a maintenance request. Fill out all of the required information and submit the form.
  3. come in to our office and fill out or drop off a repair request form in writing.